- Individual Meeting Rooms
Guidelines for Individual Meeting Rooms
- Individuals Meeting Rooms are available on a first come, first-served basis to one or more people.
- Priority will be given to Roosevelt Public Library Cardholders.
- Due to demand, there will be no phone call reservations for non-Roosevelt Library Cardholders. Please visit the library to find out about the availability for the day.
- Rooms may be reserved if needed with 24 hours’ notice only and will not be held after 24 hours.
- Reservations should be requested through the Adult or Children‘s Reference Department in person or reservations can be made by phone by Roosevelt Library cardholders only, (516) 378-0222.
- Reservations cannot be requested on a long term basis.
- As a courtesy to others, Please limit the use of a room to 1 hour (no more than 2 hours based on need) not to exceed two (2) hours a day, per group or person.
- Rules regulating meeting rooms are the same as those for Roosevelt Public Library as a whole. All persons in a group are equally responsible for making sure that the rules and regulations are followed.
- No smoking is permitted.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- As a courtesy to others, please keep noise to a minimum and all electric devices on low ringer or vibrate.
- When leaving the room, take all personal belongings. The Roosevelt Public Library is not liable for the theft or loss of any personal items.
- Please inform a librarian when you vacate the room.
- Please vacate meeting room ten (10) minutes before the building closes.