- Computers & Printing
- Public computers for adults are available on the Main Floor of the Library.
- Computers for children are available in the Children’s area.
- Computers for teens are available on the second floor of the Library in the Teen Department.
- You can use your library card to log onto the public computers
- If you don’t have a library card, you can get a guest pass for the day at the Main Desk
- Computers are first come, first served.
- There is a one hour limit for computer use. Speak to a staff member if you need more time.
- Computers will automatically turn off 15 minutes before closing.
- Nothing can be saved to public computers.
- If you wish to save your work, please bring a USB drive.
- The first 10 pages printed per day are free.
- Additional black and white prints are 10 cents per sheet and color prints are 25 cents per sheet.
- You can pick up your prints at the print release station.
- To release your job, you will need to scan your library card or guest pass, or manually type in your number.
- Black and white copies are 10 cents per page.
- Color copies are 25 cents per page.
- Copiers are available on the Main Floor.
- Faxing services are available. Faxes cost XXXX insert price XXXX
- You may scan to an email address from the copy machine.
- Scanning services are free of charge.